By Ben Moser
Petermans Commercial Agency Department is run by Howard Peterman who has nearly 30 years of experience in commercial property.
Whether you are looking to dispose of or acquire commercial premises, we have the expertise and knowledge to assist you. We have been involved in a number of transactions of commercial property throughout London and the South East including:
- Approx. 85,000 sq. ft. of new build commercial premises in Hendon NW9
- 20,000 sq. ft. of new build offices in Barnet
- Acquisition of 20,000 sq. ft. office investment in Edgware
- Acquisition of 40,000 sq. ft. multi-let commercial investment in Kentish Town
- Advice on the refurbishment and subsequent letting of 40,000 sq. ft. office building in Camden
- Acquisition of 30,000 sq. ft. office building for redevelopment in Camden; subsequently re-sold
- Acquisition of a number of buildings for student accommodation and teaching use in London and the South East
- Acting on behalf of several US universities in acquiring and disposing of buildings in Central London
- Acting on behalf of a number of charities in acquiring and disposing of office accommodation after carrying out detailed premises reports
- Advice on professional work including rent reviews, lease renewals, sale and leasebacks, surveys, valuations, negotiating options, etc.
- Advice on commercial and residential developments throughout UK but particularly in London and South East Report, advice, and subsequent sale of freehold shop and upper part in Edgware
- Numerous lettings and acquisitions on offices, warehouse/industrial premises, retail premises, and restaurant and medical premises ranging from 500 sq. ft. upwards
- Strategic reviews of property assets and then advice on maximising returns and potential to include refurbishments, re-negotiations, and sales
- Purchase and sale of £100m worth of investment property for PLC’s, property companies, charitable trusts, and individuals and institutional investors from £350,000 upwards
- We also act as asset managers for property companies and funds with residential and commercial property holdings
The Flower Lady, Herne Hill
If you are looking for advice on selling, letting, or acquiring commercial premises and investments then please contact Howard Peterman. Click over to our commercial page for some more information about our recent transactions.